January 2013 – Present, Belgium
As a multidisciplinary designer I work on many different projects for various clients across the globe. Whether you are a company, a private person, an organisation or an institution, I offer exclusive and personal design solutions tailored to your needs.
Communication Designer at Visuality Belgium
October 2014 – Present, Belgium
Collaborative partnership with communicational and conceptual design in a number of different fields for numerous clients.
Communication designer at infunctievan Belgium
October 2014 – January 2016 (1 year 3 months) Antwerp, Belgium
Visual identity, data visualisation and communication design in fields of architecture and urban planning for numerous clients.
Designer at BOGDAN & VAN BROECK ARCHITECTS Belgium
November 2012 – August 2014 (1 year 10 months) Brussels, Belgium
Branding, signage, graphic design, service design, and interior architecture in fields of architecture and interior architecture for numerous clients.
Model Maker at Modelarnia
December 2011 – June 2012 (7 months) Poznan, Poland
Architecture models maker: objects prototyping, industrial manufacturing applications, handcrafting objects, molding and casting, using a variety of sensors and output devices.
Freelance Illustrator at World Student Christian Federation
September 2011 – February 2012 (6 months) Budapest, Hungary
Illustrator for Mozaik Magazine issue 26 (covers, postcards and articles illustrations).
Researcher for Made Of Boxes
January 2011 – January 2012 (1 year 1 month) Poznan, Poland
Researches and articles writing for a website about containers architecture all around the world.
Intern at Studio Jo Meesters Designer (internships)
June 2011 – September 2011 (4 months) Eindhoven, Netherlands
Researches, ideas and realisations of projects for the Studio Jo Meesters in Eindhoven.
Graphic design intern at Pentagon Media Team
August 2010 – August 2010 (1 month) Warsaw, Poland
Graphic design for Gmina Biskupiec welcoming signs, design of business cards for Palac Prymasowski in Warsaw, interiors photography after editing.
Intern for an architecture magazine Architektura Murator magazine
June 2010 – June 2010 (1 month) Warsaw, Poland
Researches, writing and publication preparing.
Intern at Galerie Roger Tator
February 2010 – June 2010 (5 months) Lyon, France
Interior design and researches for Factatory project, designing atelier’s interiors, preparing execution drawings and 3D models.
Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan
Master of Arts (MA), Interior Architecture
2007 – 2012
École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts de Lyon
Interior Design, The Erasmus Programme
- Bossuwé Brewing Co., Kortrijk, Belgium
- Creamy, Warsaw, Poland
- Barlinek Flooring, Barlinek, Poland
- Bram Boo Sint-Truiden, Belgium
- EconCore Leuven, Belgium
- Story Me Ghent, Belgium
- Kontenerart Festiwal Poznan, Poland
- Daskalia, Leuven, Belgium
- Verduyn, Kortrijk, Belgium
- Pozytywne Inicjatywy, Puck, Poland
- Th!nk E, Oud-Heverlee, Belgium
- MakeMe, Brussels, Belgium
- BILD architects, Brussels, Belgium
- Bogdan & Van Broeck Architects, Brussels, Belgium
- infunctievan, Antwerp, Belgium
- Visuality, Brussels Belgium
- United Nations, International
- City of Brussels, Department of Urbanism, Brussels, Belgium
- Flemish Government, Brussels, Belgium
- Embassy of Poland in Brussels, Belgium
- VEA, Flanders, Belgium
- Nike, Laakdal, Belgium
- HUB architecten, Antwerp, Belgium
- EFPIA, Brussels, Belgium
- Rf-t, Oosterzele, Belgium
- Kluwer, Mechelen, Belgium
- NetGuardians, Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
- 3E, Brussels, Belgium
- ENECOBOIS, Brussels, Belgium
- Klimaatzaak, Brussels, Belgium
- GarageSwap, Brussels, Belgium
- OSAR architecten, Antwerp, Belgium
- Abattoir, Brussels, Belgium
- 2nd price Promonotes (advertising gadget competition 2010),
- mentions Regio Design Poznan (product design competition 2011),
- first price Modelarnia (architecture model competition 2011),
- mention Designed For Poznan (product design competition 2012).
- 3rd place Barlinek Flooring (Kreacje z Natury competition 2014),
- AK 30 dni 30 wystaw (exhibition with Modelarnia in 2012),
The Poznań International Fair (PIF, Polish: Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie collective exhibition of best school projects in 2011),
- Fair Milano: Perspective_s from Poznan (collective exhibition in 2012),
- Design September: Perspective_s from Poznan (collective exhibition in 2012),
- DMY Berlin (Designed For Poznan collective exhibition in 2012),
- Maria Dokowicz best diplomas 2012 (Maria Dokowicz competition in Galeria Miejska Arsenal exhibition 2012).
- Lodz Design Festival (Barlinek Flooring Kreacje z Natury competition 2014).
- Lex Drewinski (workshops in 2009),
- Konior Studio & OSSA Poznan (workshops in 2009),
- 3D Studio Max for beginners (course completed in 2009),
- Design For All Poznan (workshops 2010),
- Marek Cecula & Modus Design (workshops 2010),
- Warsaw Service Jam (workshops 2014),
- Barlinek Flooring Kreacje z Natury (workshops 2014).
TEDxU Brussels 2016 (sketch-noter with Visuality),
TEDxU Brussels 2016 (sketch-noter with Visuality),
World Information Architecture Day 2015 Brussels (photographer),
Lodz Design Festival 2015, Barlinek (speaker),
TEDxU Hasselt 2014 (sketch-noter with StoryMe),
TEDxU Brussels 2013 (sketch-noter with StoryMe).
English Full professional proficiency
French Professional working proficiency
Dutch Limited working proficiency
Polish Native proficiency
What I've been working on?
If you want to keep up with news subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on my social feeds: